Yee Haw! I received a return phone call from the lady selling the morab. She did give me quite a detailed sales pitch, but I believe she was entirely honest about the horse. It was nice to actually talk to someone about their horse rather then e-mail and facebook. We sound like a good match so now I can’t wait to actually lay my eyes and hands on her.
Now for the problem… She is a bit over my budget and firm on her price, however, the owner did say she would take the remainder in payments as long as the horse stays on her property until paid in full. She sounds like a very up front type person, not wishy washy or leaving me guessing.
We have made tentative plans to hook up a week from Saturday. I am so excited, I can hardly stand myself! She is still trying to get the video downloaded to her computer, as her cd rom is not working correctly.
I will ad the photos that she forwarded to me in an e-mail. Again, feel free to critique, I promise not to be offended, but also hope you see something you like 🙂