This is a little arabian mare I have had my eye on that is for sale. I have been obsessing over her ad for a few days now and have contacted the owner. There is a lady that may buy her on Feb. 1st., so I will have to wait until then to see if she will still be available. She sounds absolutely perfect for me! Please keep your fingers crossed with me that she will be available for me to snatch up as my own.
Some of my preferences are:
- I like mares (we just seem to bond better)
- Prefer a shorter small frame (for easier mounting from the ground and overall more comfortable for me to ride)
- Not spooky, calm temperament. As I plan on trail/endurance riding.
- Arabian or Half Arabian, so she can potentially be used as a second show horse for my daughter.
- Hopefully some trail experience.
This little mare named Fanci seems to fit the bill in all categories.
Of course any of these can be negotiable if that right fit of a horse is found. I intend on being super selective! I want a lifetime forever and ever horse 🙂